Skip core will be focused on developing your cardio and core strength. You will need a skipping rope and some good endurance to get through these sessions. Session will be circuits of skipping with core exercises to really develop the cardio system and core endurance all within a small space in your home. No need to run or walk after these sessions.
- Ensure the space you are training in is free from any obstacles and is adequate to perform the exercises safely.
- Ensure you inspect your equipment and that it is suitable to perform the exercises safely.
- If you are starting an exercise program for the first time or after a long absence from physical activity it is advisable to see your doctor to ensure you are fit to exercise.
- Always listen to your body and adjust the intensity of the training session accordingly.
- Consistency of training is more important and more beneficial than intensity. Adjust your intensity so that you can be more consistent over a 6-month to 12-month period.
- Enjoy and have fun with the training program.
- Supplement the home-based training with cardio base work that elevates your heart rate at a low intensity for at least 30 minutes. You should strive for at least 3 days a week of low intensity cardio for 30 minutes.