These sessions are designed for those looking to prevent repetitive strain injuries from running, biking or swimming. Designed by Randy Zabukovec these sessions will focus on mobility, movement patterns, hip and glute activation and core/postural endurance.
- Ensure the space you are training in is free from any obstacles and is adequate to perform the exercises safely.
- Ensure you inspect your equipment and that it is suitable to perform the exercises safely.
- If you are starting an exercise program for the first time or after a long absence from physical activity it is advisable to see your doctor to ensure you are fit to exercise.
- Always listen to your body and adjust the intensity of the training session accordingly.
- Consistency of training is more important and more beneficial than intensity. Adjust your intensity so that you can be more consistent over a 6-month to 12-month period.
- Enjoy and have fun with the training program.
- Supplement the home-based training with cardio base work that elevates your heart rate at a low intensity for at least 30 minutes. You should strive for at least 3 days a week of low intensity cardio for 30 minutes.