Free Body Circuit
Free Body Circuit training exercises that will include a 5-7 minute warm up and warm down plus 20 minutes of free body exercises that will challenge your cardio and strength endurance. Sessions will be broken down into key areas: arms, abs and core, full body, legs, hips and glutes. Great way to add variety to your training with no equipment needed.
- Ensure the space you are training in is free from any obstacles and is adequate to perform the exercises safely.
- Ensure you inspect your equipment and that it is suitable to perform the exercises safely.
- If you are starting an exercise program for the first time or after a long absence from physical activity it is advisable to see your doctor to ensure you are fit to exercise.
- Always listen to your body and adjust the intensity of the training session accordingly.
- Consistency of training is more important and more beneficial than intensity. Adjust your intensity so that you can be more consistent over a 6-month to 12-month period.
- Enjoy and have fun with the training program.
- Supplement the home-based training with cardio base work that elevates your heart rate at a low intensity for at least 30 minutes. You should strive for at least 3 days a week of low intensity cardio for 30 minutes.